2. The information we collect
When you use our website, we do not collect any data other than what you provide to us, such as your name and contact details, which help us reach you when you make an order. This information is stored in case you make another order or in case you opt-in to receive e-mail updates about our products and services. We do NOT share this information with any person, company or entity whatsoever. We also do NOT intend to do that ever, so our policy towards that will never change. All credit/debit cards information will NOT be stored on our website or with any third-party service we use to process payment. A 4-digit reference is kept on record only to refer back to your order in case you require additional information about the payment. We also gather collective data about who visits our website such as page views, website traffic, and location of visitors. This information is not identifiable back to you and will only help us to provide a better service and run our brand better, by understanding general information about our audience. We aim for full transparency on how we use your information to comply with legal or other lawful purposes and respect your privacy.
4. Using your information
The information we collect is used to provide our services to you. In addition to that, we use that information to provide one or more of the following:
1. To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
2. To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
3. To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
4. If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
5. We never and will never give your data to third parties to use and provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
5. Disclosing your information
All the information we have is used to better your experience with La Come Di only. We will never disclose your personal information to any other party unless we are required legally.
6. Third party links
7. Your rights
You have the right to ask for more details and you can contact us via e-mail or phone to request any of the following:
- confirm whether or not personal data about you is being processed;
- provide you with further details about how we process your personal data;
- provide you with a copy of any data which we hold about you;
- withdraw your consent to using your personal information, where we rely on your consent as a legal basis to justify using your personal data;
- consider any valid objection to the processing of your personal information (including the right to object to processing on grounds related to your particular situation where we are relying on our legitimate interests as a legal basis for processing);
- request to update or delete personal data which we hold about you;
- restrict the way that we process your personal data;
- consider any valid request to transfer your personal data to a third party provider of services (data portability), and we will consider all those requests. However, certain personal information may be exempt from those requests in certain circumstances, which include a need to keep processing information for our legitimate interests or to comply with a legal obligation. If such an exception applies, we will notify you when responding to your request. Please note that we may ask you to provide us with information necessary to confirm your identity before responding.
8. Contacting us