Hungry for fast food? Get some of our famous Habibi fries with the hot hearted cheesy pizza and why not, pour in some diamonds as extra topping. You’ll look delicious with these 80’s style patches combo on.
- Iron on back patch
- Felt mixed embroidery
- Dimensions: between max 6 cm x min 3cm / 2.35″ max x 1.1″ min
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING PATCH TO GARMENT
- Set your hand iron at the hottest temperature setting. Do not use ANY steam!
- Place your patch in the desired position and place a pressing cloth (such as a handkerchief, sheet, teatowel or pillowcase fabric) over top
- Press the iron straight down for 35-45 seconds with as much constant pressure as possible. No back and forth movements
- Turn the garment inside-out and repeat steps 2 & 3
- Allow the patch to cool down