“I hate and I love. Why I do this, perhaps you ask? I do not know, but I feel it happening and I am tortured”. The perfect poem for the perfect patch with rainbow hearts in 80’s pastel colors.
- Iron on back patch
- Dimensions: 8 x 6 cm / 3.1″ x 2.35″
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING PATCH TO GARMENT
- Set your hand iron at the hottest temperature setting. Do not use ANY steam!
- Place your patch in the desired position and place a pressing cloth (such as a handkerchief, sheet, teatowel or pillowcase fabric) over top
- Press the iron straight down for 35-45 seconds with as much constant pressure as possible. No back and forth movements
- Turn the garment inside-out and repeat steps 2 & 3
- Allow the patch to cool down